Everything went really smoothly today! I couldn't have asked for it to go any better than it went. Now we just wait-- which may be the hard part for me. I love doing things and not waiting.... but there is not much I can do now! :) It is hard to not think about how this day could have an impact on the rest of my life... but we will just leave that in the hands of God. It is a great miracle and blessing to be at this stage and I feel so grateful!
crossing my fingers and praying for you. hugs,
ReplyDeletekelsey
Thinking of you. I remember those waits...it seems like time stands still for those really, really LONG TWO WEEKS.
ReplyDeletePutting you on my prayer list! :)
ReplyDeleteThinking & praying for you! The 2 week wait really is one the hardest parts of the whole journey. Only one more week to go! Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Jess! I'll keep you in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in our prayers and knowing the Lord loves you and will help you with whatever he has in store. Love ya!
ReplyDelete